OFFICIAL FIFA EVOLUTION FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROPOSED MERGE WITH FREEFLOW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IK IE IR L O N
Admin
IK IE IR L O N

PROPOSED MERGE WITH FREEFLOW Empty
PostSubject: PROPOSED MERGE WITH FREEFLOW   PROPOSED MERGE WITH FREEFLOW Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Seeing that Freeflow are having the same problems as we did tonight Ive proposed that the teams merge into this club and just keep the players that have turn up constantly for sessions.

Its totally upto SweatDog but Ive offered him to be the main manager at the club and make Oliver Cole the assistant manager. I'll be the club owner and it will be my job to recruit the management team and make sure that the club runs smoothly.

I think this would be a great idea and hopefully I can tempt PressDee and Zombie into the club as well as 1 or 2 more players that SweatDog would want to join the club. That would be 8 or 9 players that respect communication with the managers (informing managers of availabiltity) and also respecty that they would have to attend most sessions to make the club successful.
Back to top Go down
https://fifaevolution.forumotion.co.uk

PROPOSED MERGE WITH FREEFLOW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OFFICIAL FIFA EVOLUTION FORUMS :: WELCOME :: VISITORS SECTION (GUESTS CAN POST)-
Jump to: