OFFICIAL FIFA EVOLUTION FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THURSDAY [ 27.01.11 ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IK IE IR L O N
Admin
IK IE IR L O N

THURSDAY [ 27.01.11 ] Empty
PostSubject: THURSDAY [ 27.01.11 ]   THURSDAY [ 27.01.11 ] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:47 am

Walmsley is trialing at CB so that gives me the oppurtunity to push forward into attack alongside Bulldogz.

Rhymez can't make tonight

Hopefully I might be able to get at least 2 more players for tonight lets see who messages me on the recruitment thread.

Team Sheet
GK - Fill In Needed
CB - Walmsley
RM - Messi (stay wide give width / lurk outside the box when we have the ball in opponents penalty area)
RCM - Cole (more defensive but not ultra)
LCM - Chubz (has freedom to make late runs outside the box but not to go into the box)
LM - Fill In Needed
RS - Kerlon (I'll drift wide on right)
LS - Bulldog (target man say 5 11 or 6 foot stay in box, if the left mid needs an option make a run wide and I'll go into the box for a header)

If we play like this every single person should have at least 3 passing options when they have the ball. I'd like the team to focus playing the ball down the right towards me and messi, messi if I have the ball on the right wing make a run inside so I have 2 options cut back or cross to bulldog. Chubz you have licence to go forward so if i cut the ball back you can lurk outside the box so messi has 3 options (1-2 with me, edge to you or through ball/cross/apass to bulldog)

Ive never really talked about tactics and that but I do have a section on the clubs website about tactics thats only visible to the group team members so i will ask players to look at that more often.
Back to top Go down
https://fifaevolution.forumotion.co.uk

THURSDAY [ 27.01.11 ]
Page 1 of 1