OFFICIAL FIFA EVOLUTION FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr. Guffick Intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xIPiss FlapsIx
playing for the reserves
playing for the reserves
xIPiss FlapsIx

Mr. Guffick Intro Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Guffick Intro   Mr. Guffick Intro Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:40 pm

Hey, My name is Chris aka xIPiss FlapsIx or Happy, Jesus or Raspberry as my nickname Smile

I'm a versatile player in clubs, best rated pro comes from positions such as LW, ST and RM. Naturally good at finishing and creating space, my vision is unmatched as I will prove in my trial Wink.

I love 1 touch passing, simple goals and the occasional making the opponent look stupid with some skill but don't mistake me, I'm not a greedy player.

I'm 19, a qualified Physiotherapist, Fitness Instructor and Group Leader who's currently unemployed :'(

That's about it, look forward to playing alongside you guys, peace Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
IK IE IR L O N
Admin
IK IE IR L O N

Mr. Guffick Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Guffick Intro   Mr. Guffick Intro Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:53 am

alright m8

just letting you know that I would like you to create a new new homepage thread on the FVPA forums just so everyone knows am not manager anymore

Oliver is gunna do the recruitment thread for us to try and tempt better players to the club (in the positions that we need) we'll discuss what positions we need after the session tonight.

Walmsley is creating the homepage graphics so as soon as he is done I'll send you a template that you can use and adjust.

Thanks m8 I'll be home from work and online about 4pm.
Back to top Go down
https://fifaevolution.forumotion.co.uk

Mr. Guffick Intro
Page 1 of 1