OFFICIAL FIFA EVOLUTION FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

APPOINTED NEW MANAGER AND STATING EVERYONE ELSES POSITION AT THE CLUB

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IK IE IR L O N
Admin
IK IE IR L O N

APPOINTED NEW MANAGER AND STATING EVERYONE ELSES POSITION AT THE CLUB Empty
PostSubject: APPOINTED NEW MANAGER AND STATING EVERYONE ELSES POSITION AT THE CLUB   APPOINTED NEW MANAGER AND STATING EVERYONE ELSES POSITION AT THE CLUB Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:03 am

Owner || Kerlon
Manager || Piss Flaps
Assistant Manager || Oliver Cole
Graphics Production Team || Walmsley & Oliver Cole
Website Design Team || Oliver Cole & Wamsley

OWNER
As owner I'll oversee the production & moderating of the website and deal with any problems that team members may have regarding the club. I will also decide what roles players have at the club so that everyone can be just that little bit more involved with the club. I will also make the necessary changes to who does what job for the club just incase I feel someone else may have more time to concentrate on it.

MANAGER
The manager will organize the club sessions, pick the team, choose tactics, discuss playing style and work with myself and the Assistant Manager in deciding if we need a new player. I don't really like getting rid of players and if there are any problems with how someone is playing I would rather we speak to that person and get them to play the way we want them to and give them a chance before trying to find a new player. I have picked Piss Flaps as he's one of the more mature members of the squad and also is a really good fifa player.

ASSISTANT MANAGER
The assistant is to help the manager out were needed and also organize sessions for when the manager isn't available (if asked). The assistant is also responsible for trialing and recruiting players from either Pro Ranked or the FVPA forums. I have picked Oliver for the assistant role as he has the best reputation amongst the FVPA community and like Piss Flaps is one of the older members of the club.

GRAPHICS & WEBSITE PRODUCTION TEAM
Oliver Cole will be in charge of website design, Walmsley will produce any grapics needed for the club. Oliver and Walmsley are expected o work with eachother with Oliver having the final say over what to do with the website and Walmsley you are in sole charge of the graphics (sigs badges avatars userbars miscellaneous) but when it comes to the website you need to ask Oliver first or produce something if Oliver asks you.

I think having all these roles at the club will make it easier for everyone at the club and help to make us successful.
Back to top Go down
https://fifaevolution.forumotion.co.uk
Black Puma
playing for the reserves
playing for the reserves

PostSubject: Re: APPOINTED NEW MANAGER AND STATING EVERYONE ELSES POSITION AT THE CLUB   APPOINTED NEW MANAGER AND STATING EVERYONE ELSES POSITION AT THE CLUB Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:14 am

I'll still think of Kerlon as manager tbh
Back to top Go down
Chubzy
playing for the reserves
playing for the reserves
Chubzy

PostSubject: Re: APPOINTED NEW MANAGER AND STATING EVERYONE ELSES POSITION AT THE CLUB   APPOINTED NEW MANAGER AND STATING EVERYONE ELSES POSITION AT THE CLUB Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:26 am

I didn't even get the job of the Water boy.. Sad
Back to top Go down
ll walmsley ll
playing for the reserves
playing for the reserves

PostSubject: Re: APPOINTED NEW MANAGER AND STATING EVERYONE ELSES POSITION AT THE CLUB   APPOINTED NEW MANAGER AND STATING EVERYONE ELSES POSITION AT THE CLUB Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:51 am

Chubzy wrote:
I didn't even get the job of the Water boy.. Sad

aww lol mascot?
Back to top Go down
Chubzy
playing for the reserves
playing for the reserves
Chubzy

PostSubject: Re: APPOINTED NEW MANAGER AND STATING EVERYONE ELSES POSITION AT THE CLUB   APPOINTED NEW MANAGER AND STATING EVERYONE ELSES POSITION AT THE CLUB Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:45 pm

Do i get to dress up as a Tiger?
Back to top Go down
ll walmsley ll
playing for the reserves
playing for the reserves

PostSubject: Re: APPOINTED NEW MANAGER AND STATING EVERYONE ELSES POSITION AT THE CLUB   APPOINTED NEW MANAGER AND STATING EVERYONE ELSES POSITION AT THE CLUB Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:46 pm

Chubzy wrote:
Do i get to dress up as a Tiger?

if u want
Back to top Go down
Chubzy
playing for the reserves
playing for the reserves
Chubzy

PostSubject: Re: APPOINTED NEW MANAGER AND STATING EVERYONE ELSES POSITION AT THE CLUB   APPOINTED NEW MANAGER AND STATING EVERYONE ELSES POSITION AT THE CLUB Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:48 pm

I'll happily be the Mascot if it's okay with the boss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APPOINTED NEW MANAGER AND STATING EVERYONE ELSES POSITION AT THE CLUB   APPOINTED NEW MANAGER AND STATING EVERYONE ELSES POSITION AT THE CLUB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APPOINTED NEW MANAGER AND STATING EVERYONE ELSES POSITION AT THE CLUB
Page 1 of 1